GtkTreeView bug 171991: incorrect number of selected rows

Hi,

I'd like to get an opinion on the above bug. Did anyone else notice it? Is my proposed solution makes sense?

Shortly about the bug:
In "cursor-changed" callback the number of selected rows reported by the GtkTreeView is incorrect when
selection is made while a modifier (Shift or Control) is held.

In the bug report I've attached patch which in my opinion should fix the problem.

Thanks,
Igor