Re: GtkFileChooser extensions

Yoyo,

I'm wondering if the best way to convey search context is by showing
Tiles, as would appear in Best.  Search results may encompass weird
connections between terms and results, and I think the Tile UI will end
up being the way that those connections are made useful and
understandable to the user.

So is it a good idea to make the extension spec robust enough to handle
setting an arbitrary main file-list widget?

-Alex