Toolbar improvements

Hi Gtk folks,

I not only dislike bugzilla but also can't retrieve my password right
now (I don't recieve the email).
This this is not the place to ask for RFE, really, but there is no
better list.
In the inkscape RFEs there are quite a few regarding the toolbars.
Mainly these are GTK issues thogh, or at least should be dealt with in
GTK rather than some custom solution.
Basically all the comments come down to two things:

1. GTK has to provide an easy way to put toolbars in a row
2. GTK should offer a widget/tool to customise toolbars, rather than
making all apps have their own.

Hope you're listening :)

David