Re: Initials References ...

Dnia 07-10-2004, czw o godzinie 10:27 -0300, agan ufam edu br napisał:
> Hello all,
>
> I'm new in this mail list , and I'm looking for some references, ebooks or
> anything else that explain or just give me an overview about the internal
> gtk's structure ?! can anyone help me ?! until now, I was just a gtk
> programmer , but I wanna to become a gtk developer, understending its
> internal struture , fixing bugs, otimizing its routines, like you !
>
> I'm new but very interested in the world (gtk devel) ... and any help will
> be apreciated !

http://le-hacker.org/papers/gobject/ is always great source for
understanding internals of GTK+ on GObject level.

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/ is another good source, you best get to know
code by hacking on it

Reading mailing lists, attending IRC meeting on #gtk-devel (announced
each time by Matthias) also helps.

HTH,
Maciej

--