Re: gobject doc import

On Sat, 27 Nov 2004, Ross Golder wrote:

On Sat, 2004-11-20 at 16:42 +0100, Tim Janik wrote:
On Wed, 17 Nov 2004, Ross Golder wrote:

On ÿÿ., 2004-11-16 at 08:54 +0100, Mathieu Lacage wrote:
hi,

There was no comment to my previous mail to gnome-hackers asking whether
I should import or not my gobject documentation into cvs.gnome.org. I
take this silence as a yes. Would you mind copying the cvs repository
archive located there to cvs.gnome.org in a suitably-named module such
as gobject-doc (or whatever you like best) ?

http://le-hacker.org/gobject.tar.gz

Couldn't think of a better name, so its now in place as the
'gobject-doc' module.

http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gobject-doc/

was there any reason (license? dependencies?) not to have this in glib itself,
or maybe even integrate it into the glib docs?

No real reason (that I know of). If it is deemed more appropriate to be
incorporated into an already-existing module, please ask the relevant
module maintainer to send/approve a request, and we will move it.

i'd definitely like to see the docs merged into glib. however that takes
someone who's willing to tackle the build issues involved, not mere
CVS file movement.

Regards,

---
ciaoTJ