Re: is gnome-canvas actively maintained ?
- From: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Leon Shiman <leon magic shiman com>
- Cc: timj gtk org, gjc inescporto pt, Chipzz ULYSSIS Org, "gtk-devel-list gnome org" <gtk-devel-list gnome org>, "desktop-devel-list gnome org" <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: is gnome-canvas actively maintained ?
- Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 08:44:45 +0100
On Fri, 2004-11-12 at 10:26 -0500, Leon Shiman wrote:
> MAS is now (unfortunately!) dependent on gnomecanvas. we need a clear
> community consensus. optimizing portability is a requirement.
Consensus on what? I think there is a consensus that gnome-canvas is
pretty crappy and unmaintained.
Alexander Larsson Red Hat, Inc
alexl redhat com alla lysator liu se
He's a benighted arachnophobic barbarian with a winning smile and a way with
the ladies. She's a brilliant streetsmart advertising executive with only
herself to blame. They fight crime!
] [Thread Prev