Re: GtkSourceView

On Mon, Nov 01, 2004 at 10:45:46AM -0500, Owen Taylor wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-11-01 at 14:38 +0800, Joseph Turner wrote:
> > Hello,
> > I've been spending most of my Sunday , trying to get gtksourceview
> > working under windows - using MinGW.
> >
> > How does gtksheetview depend on libgnomeprint?
>            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>            GtkSourceView?
>
> It prints....
> 						Owen
Fair enough. Obviously not just a glorified TextView, has extra stuff.
ok. Finally got that compiled.
Then realised that I could disable the tests build in gtksourceview
which means I didn't need gnome-vfs, etc.

Got it all working!

Joe

--
A great leader does not lead nations, a great leader Leads People.