Re: possible off-by-one error in g_markup_parse_context_parse()

On Fri, 2004-05-21 at 12:58, Alan M. Evans wrote:
> Ahh, come on guys...
>
> Surely *somebody* has an idea or opinion about this! Even if it's,
> "You're annoying. Go away!"
>
> I know that most mentions of valgrind on this list are just brushed
> aside, but reading unitialized memory isn't the same as the typical
> reports of leaking memory (which are merely annoying). If I'm wrong then
> tell me so. If I'm right then this is a bug that ought to be fixed.
>
> I spent considerable company time here, cutting a very large program
> down to this minimal example to track the problem. At least someone here
> could give me the time of day and acknowledge my report.

Yes, you are annoying, go away to bugzilla... :-) Morten is right here,
this isn't the forum for reporting bug reports. If the bug needs
discussion, then file it first in bugzilla, and then bring it up here,
but general bugs that are just off-by-ones or whatever will be dealt
with more efficiently, reliably, and quickly in bugzilla.