g_log () with NULL arg crashes on Win32

Hi,

I have just upgraded my GTK version to 2.4.1 on Windows (from 2.2.x). I
have noticed that in places my application crashes now and narrowed it
down to g_log ().

If I have a variable:

	gchar *test = NULL;

And I call:

	printf ("variable has value:'%s'", test);

It works, as expected, but if I use:

	g_message ("variable has value:'%s'", test);

It crashes the application and the same occurs for g_warning () too.

Anyone else experienced this?

I do not have a development environment to compile glib and see where
the crash occurs, could someone oblige and tell me if this occurs for
them too?  I have run the same code under Linux using Fedora Core 2
(which I believe uses GTK 2.4.x) and it works perfectly.

I would appreciate it if someone can shed some light on this, thanks,

Regards,
Martyn