Re: Win32: Choosing background-color for widget

Well it's just a basic API-Error,. The only information provided is the following:

---
AppName: favex.exe     AppVer: 1.0.0.229     ModName: libglib-2.0-0.dll
ModVer: 2.2.3.0     Offset: 00007fe0
---

And I just mentioned DevC++ in the case, that another one uses it.

Tor Lillqvist wrote:

Sean Mertiens writes:
> Well, sometimes it works quite fine, but mostly I get an error in > libglib-2.0.0.dll.

It would of course be easier to help you if you told what kind of
error you encounter... (But please, no register or stack dumps.)

> Im using DevC++ 4.9.8.0.

I doubt anybody here can help you in case this is a DevC++-specific
problem.

--tml