Re: Gtk+ 2.4 no go on Windows 95

Christof Petig writes:
 > Gtk 2.4 does not start on Windows 95 since GetFileAttrExA is missing in
 > KERNEL32.dll.

Please open a bug report on bugzilla.gnome.org for this, so it won't
be forgotten.

Note that I don't think we care much to support Win95. But if this
really is the only thing that prevents GTK+ 2.4.1 from working on
Win95, I think we could/should fix it. We can't just skip the code
that uses the return value from GetFileAttributesEx() if it isn't
available, though. We must instead fetch the same info using
FindFirstFile() instead. Or, why not use FindFirstFile() on all Win32
platforms.

--tml