Re: GIOChannels, GNet, GOIO

Dave Benson <daveb ffem org> writes:

> i'm not sure if you'd be interested, but
> i'm coauthorer of another glib-based i/o
> library, GSK.
>
> 	http://gsk.sf.net/
>
> its goals (high-performance many-client server apps)
> are perhaps different that yours though...

Hmm, it seems you have reimplemented the GLib main loop: I'd like to
stay compatible to it, so I'm not clear whether I can use GSK. Other
than that, the stream stuff looks nice at a first glance; I'll
definitly take a look at your code when doing the GOIO stuff.

Andy
--
Andreas Rottmann         | Rotty ICQ      | 118634484 ICQ | a rottmann gmx at

Make free software, not war!