Re: GtkFileChooser and icons
- From: John Cupitt <john cupitt ng-london org uk>
- To: Sven Neumann <sven gimp org>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GtkFileChooser and icons
- Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 19:07:24 +0000
Sven Neumann wrote:
Well, it actually isn't all that difficult and my mail outlined what
you need to do get them working. Basically you need shared-mime-info,
a GNOME icon theme and you need to tell gtk+ to use that theme.
That was it, I was just missing gnome-icon-theme. I now have icons, thanks!
For reference, I installed gtk+-2.4.1 to /usr/local, then did "./configure; make; make install" for
And as Sven said, added this to .gtkrc-2.0
gtk-icon-theme-name = "gnome"
] [Thread Prev