Raiseless DnD demos - withdrawn

I had some demos of how to do raiseless DnD and some other things a while
back. I don't know how widely they circulated, but I've now withdrawn them.

The demos haven't worked properly since Feb. 26, when the order of
ClientMessage filters was reversed. Without a complex patch, I no longer
have a way of demonstrating raiseless DnD with Gtk+ - at least, not so
that everything else works properly.

If anyone is interested, I can provide some Xlib-only demos. They require
a two-line patch to Metacity - assuming I haven't missed a significant
change there.

Cheers,
Greg