Re: glib CVS HEAD does not compile on powerpc (gatomic asm problem)

Christof Petig schrieb:
Manish Singh schrieb:

Current CVS builds for me on OS X with gcc 3.3 and RH with gcc 3.2.3. So
what version of gcc and what platform are you using?

debian sid powerpc, I tried both of gcc 3.[23].3. Same error.

Found it!

-O2 makes the difference. I have optimization turned off locally (because I have a slow machine and compiling is more important for me than running programs)

So: On powerpc gatomic.c does not compile with gcc 3.[23] and without optimization. Don't ask me why.

   Christof