Re: [Mingw-users] Re: glib 2.2.3/2.3.2 binary incompatibility
- From: Tor Lillqvist <tml iki fi>
- To: mingw-users lists sourceforge net
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Mingw-users] Re: glib 2.2.3/2.3.2 binary incompatibility
- Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 23:11:42 +0000
Danny Smith writes:
> Support of PRIVATE keyword has just (8 Mar 2004) been added to binutils
> CVS. It will be in next mingw binary release.
OK, great. I think that settles it. The cleanest solution to the
problem is then to just add the PRIVATE keyword to he two entries in
question in gobject.def, and eventually the gobject import library (as
built with GNU tools) won't provide the erroneous entries any
longer. No need to do any fancy filtering and special case import
library generation in the Makefile.am.
] [Thread Prev