Re: filechooser spec offline?

Apparently moved to http://www.gnome.org/~seth/designs/filechooser-spec/

> BTW, what is the best place to discuss the filechooser and how it
> could be improved further? It seems like right here should be a good
> place but I am not sure if Seth is following this list and I think
> that he should be involved.

It'd take over the list ;-) Really if you read all the archives on the
file dialog it's hard to imagine saying a lot of *new* things...

I'd suggest just filing bugzilla bugs on specific tweaks, or
usability gnome org, and copy Seth and Bryan.

You might also point out to people that the file chooser is
theoretically pluggable, and one alternate chooser (a Windows-alike one)
is even needed in the main GTK+ distribution.

The code sort of looks like it's hardcoded to the default chooser for
the moment, but it shouldn't be hard to fix...

Caveat, I'm pretty ignorant here, I'm sure someone will correct me.

Havoc