gtk viewport unrealize

hi,

While debugging some open gl problems of mine, I stumbled upon
gtk_viewport_unrealize which destroys its windows before chaining up to
its parent. The chain up ends in gtk_widget_real_unrealize where a big
comment states that the unrealize handler of the children must be
invoked before that of the parent. To enforce this, it does an explicit
test whether or not it is a container and then calls each of the
container's children unrealize handler.

I wonder if it would not make sense to change the way the
gtk_viewport_unrealize handler works to make sure it chains up before
destroying its internal windows.

This seems to fix a lot of problems in my opengl drawing area which is
stored in a viewport...

Mathieu
--
Mathieu Lacage <mathieu lacage sophia inria fr>