Gdk/Cairo: Help routing events to the child widget

Hi,

currently all X events are received by the top-level
window.  I must re-route them to the actual child
widget.  Where's the best place to hook this code
into?

Also I have to synthesize crossing events
(enter/leave).  I think the best way to do this is to
poll for the x/y position when gtk is idle?

Jost

Bestellen Sie Y! DSL und erhalten Sie die AVM "FritzBox SL" für 0?.
Sie sparen 119? und bekommen 2 Monate Grundgebührbefreiung.
http://de.adsl.yahoo.com