select/paste issue with tcl/tk application FileRunner on FC2

Environment: FC2 with the latest patches.
WM:fvwm-2.5.10-1
tcl/tk 8.4.5-7

Asked already for the help at:
mailing list: fedora-list redhat com, fvwm fvwm org, xfree86 xfree86 org
Only got reply from the fvwm users, stated it is not the fvwm issue.
I know the fr is an ancient piece of SW, but for me, it is the best file manager
application.

The problem starts with the FC2 installation. No upgrade, fresh install.
What's happened with the select/cut/paste ?

Selecting entry in FileRunner nad then pasting to
xterm, aterm, xemacs:
/var/tmp/01/0.0
This works normal, as in RH9 and other Unix machines.

pasting to Filerunner internal viewer, mozilla, gedit, jpilot:
0.0                             0 040623 08:20:48 rw-r--r-- bob/wheel
This is the string, how it looks in the window.
Should be
/var/tmp/01/0.0

The same problem is on the Tru64, pasting to the Mozilla.
Pasting to the FileRunner internal viewer is o.k., so there is no problem with the tcl/tk.
On Tru64 i'm using CDE, so it seems it is not fvwm fault either.
Is this GTK or X11 issue?
Can you help me?

Best regards, Bob

--
Bob Marcan, Consultant                mailto:bob marcan hermes-plus si
S&T Hermes Plus d.d.                  tel:           +386 (1) 5895-300