Re: First attempt at TreeView typeahead
- From: Jonathan Blandford <jrb redhat com>
- To: Mike Hearn <mike navi cx>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: First attempt at TreeView typeahead
- Date: 30 Jul 2004 09:59:39 -0400
Mike Hearn <mike navi cx> writes:
> On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 02:55:04 -0400, Jonathan Blandford wrote:
> > A new patch at:
> > http://www.gnome.org/~jrb/files/treeview-typeahead-0.2.patch
> > has both these problems fixed. I'd like to commit them to CVS if the
> > seem to work for people without causing trouble.
> Perhaps OT user-ish question: are these patches suitable for application
> to the GTK 2.4 branch? If not then we're going to be stuck with the
> current file picker for some time ...
It should be possible to backport them relatively easily, but this is
probably too big a change to go into the stable release.
] [Thread Prev