GtkIconView and Accessibility

Currently there is no accessibility support for GtkIconView.

It looks to me that the accessibility support we need to add is similar to that done for NautilusIconContainer and NautilusIconCanvasItem.

Can this accessibility implementation be done in gtkiconview.c?

The advantage of doing it in gtkiconview.c is the accessibility code will have access to the GtkIconViewItem and GtkIconViewPrivate data structures, which I expect will be necessary in order to do the accessibility implementation.

Padraig