GTK+ team irc meeting on Tuesday

As announced earlier, we're making an experiment this time
and move the meeting to a time which will hopefully allow the
a11y team to join us.

It seems like a bad idea to schedule a meeting for Monday
morning at 10:00am when the IT here at RH doesn't guarantee
that general connectivity will be established before Monday
morning 8:00am. Therefore I decided that it would be better
to move the meeting to Tuesday again.

The meeting is intended for the GTK+ team, but everybody is
welcome to come and listen. The meeting logs will be posted
on the GTK+ website (http://www.gtk.org/plan/meetings).

 Place: irc.gnome.org:#gtk-devel
 Time: 14:00 UTC, Tuesday July 27

Possible agenda items: