Re: gatomic.c

Hi Benoit,

Sorry for not answering for so long, but I was busy.

> I'm not completly sure of what I told, __asm__ should
> be correct but why line 59 is :
> __asm __volatile ("lock; cmpxchgl %2, %1"
> and not __asm__ then ?

Indeed this is not consistent. I renamed the few __asm left to __asm__
and also all __volatile to __volatile__ and committed it to HEAD (no
need to have that in glib-2-4)

Thanks,
Sebastian
--
Sebastian Wilhelmi                 |            här ovanför alla molnen
mailto:seppi seppi de              |     är himmlen så förunderligt blå