Re: gtk_container_remove - issues
- From: Sven Neumann <sven gimp org>
- To: Dave Malcolm <david davemalcolm demon co uk>
- Cc: Joseph Turner <joeman leederville net>, gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gtk_container_remove - issues
- Date: 26 Jan 2004 18:50:42 +0100
Dave Malcolm <david davemalcolm demon co uk> writes:
> You might like to try putting a breakpoint on the function "g_logv".
> This is called by the innards to GTK/glib to print the warnings (along
> with calls to g_message etc). When it hits the breakpoint you can then
> look back up the stack to see what's causing each warning (though you
> may need to have GTK built with debugging info in order to get useful
> results from this)
You can also pass --g-fatal-warnings to your app which will cause it
to crash on any warnings. You can then examine the cause of the
warning in a debugger.
But this is really not the right list to discuss this topic since it's
about development of GTK+, not development with GTK+. gtk-app-devel-list
would be better suited.
] [Thread Prev