Re: A new signal for the GtkFileChooser interface

Il mer, 2004-01-07 alle 16:46, Owen Taylor ha scritto:
> On Wed, 2004-01-07 at 09:35, Paolo Bacchilega wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I need a "filename-entry-changed" kind of signal, emitted every time the
> > filename entry changes its value, is it possible to add it?
>
> _Why_ do you need this signal?

In the File Roller Add dialog some widgets must be sensitive only if the
user specifies a wildcard in the filename entry.

For example if the user enters "*.jpg" the "Include subfolders" button
is enabled, but if the user enters "foo.jpg" the "Include subfolders"
button makes no sense so it must be disabled; the same applies to other
options.