Re: [Usability] Re: Suggestion for the actual UI of GTK+'s NewFileSelector

A quick question/comment. Wasn't Windows file selector criticized for
taking the folder/file views and combining them into one widget?

http://digilander.libero.it/chiediloapippo/Engineering/iarchitect/file95.htm

Could you do a mockup with split folder and file widgets?

Bob