Re: Incorrect GtkAction signal prototypes

Am Sa, den 03.01.2004 schrieb Jeff Franks um 14:18:
> Hi,
>
> I think the "activate", "connect_proxy" and "disconnect_proxy" signal
> prototypes are incorrectly declared in gtkaction.h. None of the signals
> have a "user_data" parameter, but in the GtkAction.html doc file the
> signals are declared as having a "user_data" argument. Language bindings
> need this parameter.

If you look around a bit, you'll notice that default signal handlers are
never declared with a user_data parameter. The [dis]connect_proxy
functions are not default signal handlers by the way, just virtual
functions which (unfortunately) happen to have the same name as some
signals. I'll probably move the signals to GtkActionGroup though, so
this confusion will go away before 2.4.

Matthias