Re: GtkActionEntry - What about custom images?
- From: Jeff Franks <jcf tpg com au>
- To: Jody Goldberg <jody gnome org>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GtkActionEntry - What about custom images?
- Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2004 15:29:34 +1100
Jody Goldberg wrote:
On Thu, Jan 01, 2004 at 03:20:32PM +1100, Jeff Franks wrote:
Going through the GtkActionEntry API, I notice that you can't set a
custom image as you could with GtkItemFactoryEntry, only stock images or
no image. If this is the plan doesn't that mean the GtkActionEntry
interface for constructing menu items and tool items with images is very
Its simple enough to register a custom stock image that its not a
I didn't think of that approach, thanks.
] [Thread Prev