GAtomic ABI and win32 implementation

The current win32 build does export the following
g_atomic_ funtion, which may or may not be intended
to be part of the ABI (which should not change after
freezing the API and probaly is an issue on ELF platforms
as well) :

	g_atomic_int_compare_and_exchange_fallback
	g_atomic_int_exchange_and_add_fallback
;	g_atomic_int_get_fallback
	g_atomic_pointer_compare_and_exchange_fallback
;	g_atomic_pointer_get_fallback

ALso I would like to map g_atomic_*() to the native win32
functions InterLockedCompareExchange() and
InterlockedExchangeAdd().
Some clarification how this should be done before freezing
the API would be nice ;-)

Thanks,
	Hans