Re: sr@ije removed from gtk+/configure.in

Hi Federico,

Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com> writes:

> I removed sr ije from ALL_LINGUAS in gtk+/configure.in as it makes the
> po-properties/ directory not build.  Can you please make sure that
> adding things to ALL_LINGUAS doesn't break the build before updating it
> again?

Of course, sorry about that.

(As soon as I saw the subject of the message "sr ije removed", I knew
where did I do wrong -- common with multi-domain modules; again, sorry
about this).  I'll add empty po-properties/sr ije po for now, just so
that Gtk+ builds without problems, and re-add sr ije to configure.in.

Cheers,
Danilo