Re: GQueue API additions
- From: Tim Janik <timj gtk org>
- To: Soeren Sandmann <sandmann daimi au dk>
- Cc: Gtk+ Developers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GQueue API additions
- Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 14:53:31 +0100 (CET)
On 21 Feb 2004, Soeren Sandmann wrote:
> Hi Tim
> I have just committed the GQueue API additions in
> despite you moving the bug to the 2.6 API milestone. I did this
> - The API has had several iterations
> - There is an extensive, complete test suite
> - Both the API and the g_list_nth() thing that you mention in the
> bug have been discussed on gtk-devel
to what extend? i pointed out actual technical deficiencies there,
you can hardly define those away by means of a discussion.
> - The GRing bug has been WONTFIX'ed, and this was announced on
> gtk-devel without any comments.
jup, my fault basically, haven't found the time for a detailed
discussion of that topic yet.
> - The patch was effectively approved by Owen
ok, the report didn't mention that at least.
] [Thread Prev