gtktoolbar - packed with invisible widgets ...

Hi Soeren,

	Just chasing another curious libbonoboui bug (well in fact Arvind did
most of the work) - with a size-allocated toolbar full of blank-ness; it
seems the code:

	gtk-toolbar.c (gtk_toolbar_size_allocate):

	sets up short_size and assigns it to allocations[i].height and also
item_area.height.

	Then it proceeds to do overlaps of these areas - allocations being V/H
offset - and yet the same height as item_area - thus the areas don't sit
inside fully and the items are all hidden in the toolbar.

	Looks like we need to add some x/ythickness stuff to the item_area
height to get the != GTK_SHADOW_NONE case to show anything.

	Or is it me ? commenting out the 'translate the items' loop has the
(side-effect) of rendering the items as you would expect but havn't
investigated further - not obvious how to re-factor the code for maximum
beauty here.

	Thanks,

		Michael.

--
 michael ximian com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot