Re: gdk_drag_motion(): What is it good for?

> > But we don't have a real convention for gtk-only functions,
>
> I though that's what the initial underscore was for on some functions.

The leading underscore is for things which are used in multiple files (ie
not static),
but private to a single library, e.g. private to gtk. What we have here is a
private api
between gtk and gdk. I believe that there is an example of a function named
..._libgtkonly,
but in general we rely on documentation to reveal these different shades of
'public'.

Matthias