Re: a question about gtkfontsel.c
- From: John Cupitt <john cupitt ng-london org uk>
- To: xu victor <gtkdevellist hotmail com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: a question about gtkfontsel.c
- Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 18:44:10 +0000
xu victor wrote:
> I met some questions when I read the gdk.
> It is from gtkfontsel.c
> I've found that 'temp_info.family' has been allocated some memory
> with g_strdup() and i can't find where it was freed?
The memory is used by gtkfontsel to cache information about what fonts are available on your machine (in the global variable fontsel_info). It is not freed, but it does not get larger as your program runs either. So it is not really a leak.
] [Thread Prev