Re: Generating Installer to compile and link against Gtk+-2.0
- From: Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com>
- To: Siddharth Uppal <siddharthuppal rediffmail com>
- Cc: GTK+ development mailing list <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Generating Installer to compile and link against Gtk+-2.0
- Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 15:37:40 -0500
On Wed, 2004-03-31 at 23:39, Siddharth Uppal wrote:
> How can tell configure to generate a Makefile to make my project
> compile and link with Gtk+ 2.0 or any other latest version, if Gtk+ 2.0
> is absent on the user's computer?
GTK+ has to be present on the user's computer.
] [Thread Prev