Re: Grabs on Win32 (Was: [Gimp-developer] Screenshot plug-in status)
- From: Tor Lillqvist <tml iki fi>
- To: Tor Lillqvist <tml iki fi>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org, Henrik Brix Andersen <brix gimp org>
- Subject: Re: Grabs on Win32 (Was: [Gimp-developer] Screenshot plug-in status)
- Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 12:41:22 +0000
Tor Lillqvist writes:
> Now comes the hard part: The hook procedure is called in the context
> of each process.
Uhmm, reading more closely, it seems that the WH_KEYBOARD_LL (low
level keyboard) and WH_MOUSE_LL (low level mouse) hooks *are* called
in the context of the process that installed the hook. Hmm, that would
help a lot. Will have to do some testing.
The low-level keyboard and mouse hooks are present only in NT 4.0 SP3
and later, so if they are used in gdk/win32, it will have to be
] [Thread Prev