Re: Repost: does anyone care about gdk-pixbuf 0.x?

On Tue, 2 Sep 2003, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:

> Hmm, good question.  Is it possible to move Guikachu to GTK+ 2.x? :)

it's on the roadmap, for the after-the-next stable release (i.e. for the
next development series). there's already a gnome2 branch.

> I'm really busy these days, but I can try to merge in the changes to the
> loaders over the next month.

are these changes improvements or bugfixes? I don't care about
improvements, I already use and regard all of the GNOME1 platform as
frozen.

--
   .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what
   \     http://cactus.rulez.org     \   they want'  -- RMS, at GUADEC 2001