Re: gtkhtml2 segfault on win32 when using tags with attributes

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003, padraig o'briain wrote:
> > I have built gtkhtml-2.4.0 for windows using the MinGW tools and cygwin.
> >
> A bug report with a test file which causes the problem and a stack trace would help.

sorry, was my fault, libtool did not what it was intended to do :-/.

Meanwhile I do already have a working .dll of libgtkhtml-2.4.0, I had to build
the dll "manually" with a2dll and dlltool.

if anyone in interested in a windows binary, just e-mail me.

Bernhard