GTKToolbar: bug or not bug, I wonder

hi.
here is the context.
simple app, with a toolbar, in which a button connected to a callback
save() and as parameter a pointer to struct.

a menubar too, which a menuitem which call this same save() with the same
pointer (note that the pointer or its value are never modified in the app.)

I added a single GtkButton on the main window connected too save() with
the same pointer to struct.

clicking in the menu or in the button works well.
clicking in the gtktoolbar causes a segmentation fault, though it as the
same callback

all the others toolbar buttons works too, I have copy-pasted the lines to add item
for all of them, they all works well, except this.

What can I do to see if its a gtk bug ?
I can post code if you want.

regards, axel