Re: Auto-completion popup?

Hi Kris:

OK, well I am not very comfortable with this proposal.  It is definitely
an accessibility problem to have popups appearing without a more
explicit user action.  I think on-demand completion is that way to go;
however you are correct in saying that it should not be "TAB".

However word completion can't be something that's accessibility
unfriendly, under the assumption that it's a "convenience" - since it's
a useful feature, a desktop that doesn't provide an
accessibility-friendly way of using it is by definition not fully
accessible.  So turning this off is not, IMO, a good option for us.

So I think we need to reopen this discussion, I do not think the current
one is OK for accessibility.

best regards,

- Bill