PangoLayoutLine and language bindings

  I was thinking I will need to access individual PangoLayoutLine's
inside a PangoLayout from pygtk.  However, this is not implemented in
pygtk.  Since PangoLayoutLine is not GType-registered, I can understand
why.

  So, I propose:
	1. Add reference counting to PangoLayoutLine;  However, as I was
writing this, I realized this is already implemented :-)
	2. Register it as boxed type, G_TYPE_PANGO_LAYOUT_LINE, with the copy
function being pango_layout_line_ref() and the free function being
pango_layout_line_unref().

  So, can I send a gtk+ patch for this?

--
Gustavo Joćo Alves Marques Carneiro