Re: how to determine if a window has been entered/exited

Hi Havoc,

That's exactly the problem... Grab/ungrab generates enter/leave event
that I trash (usually) because they are mostly unneeded.

I don't know if GTK filters those "false" (by resulting of a pointer
grab/ungrab) enter/leave notify events or not...

Cheers,
Olivier.