RE: GtkExpander/GtkDisclosure

> 	It may be beneficial to allow the arrow/label to be
> below the child,

Something to consider is which way you expand.  People will want to use this
widget to expand LTR RTL UTD and DTU (ofcourse the arrow can face the way
that the widget will be expanding or collapsing).

> 	* Matthias suggests that it may be worthwhile to allow arbitrary
> widgets to replace the label.

Yes I was going to mention this myself.  It is possible that developers
would want to have their OWN image to represent the expander, but as
Matthias has suggested, perhaps an approach similar to the way
GtkTreeViewColumns accepts widgets for the column headers should be
considered?

Regards,
Martyn