- From: Jody Goldberg <jody gnome org>
- To: Matthias Clasen <maclas gmx de>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GtkFontPickerButton
- Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 19:26:45 -0500
On Fri, Mar 07, 2003 at 01:13:17AM +0100, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> Proposal: GtkFontPickerButton
> This is a clone of the GnomeFontPicker widget currently found in
> libgnomeui. To cite its documentation:
> The GtkFontPickerButton widget is a simple font picker in a button.
> It displays the name and (optionally) size of the currently selected
> font. When the user clicks on the button, a font selection dialog
> pops up. The font picker emits the "font_set" signal when the font is set.
If work is going to be done on it I'd really like to see something
with the bells and whistles necessary for MS Office style selection.
Ideally with an ability to only enable parts depending on the
] [Thread Prev