Re: Comments on toolbar

Soeren Sandmann <sandmann daimi au dk> writes:

> There is a fairly extensive ChangeLog in libegg. Do we want that
> somewhere in gtk+?

We didn't when we merged GtkTreeView in.  It could possibly be put in as
gtk/ChangeLog.GtkToolbar for anyone that cares.

> > Docs, docs docs
> > - Need API docs
>
> Indeed. I seem to remember hearing about an Emacs package that should
> make it easier to add API documentation. Does anybody know where it
> is?

There's gnome-doc.el (which comes with libgnome) that helps
preformatting the headers.  Just type C-x 4 h in a function and it will
set up the doc comment.  Is that what you were looking for?

-Jonathan