I just added a "List Rules and FAQs" section, to
http://www.gtk.org/mailinglists.html, but unfortunately,
it's off the first page of information, so nobody
is going to see it.

I'm looking for a volunteer to rework the page to
shorten up the list of mailing lists to be shorter.
There is a lot of duplicated information and stuff
that is on separate lines unnecessarily.

Notes about editing the page:

 - It's in GNOME CVS in the gtk-web module with an
   auto-checkout, so simply committing changes works.

 - The install.sh script in the toplevel can be
   used to install into a local web root, but you
   need a web server running since it uses shtml.

 - If you look at the HTML code, it's basically nonsense -
   worry about that ... the rest of the gtk.org web page
   is done that way, so fixing it in one spot won't
   make a real difference.

 - If you want to make editorial changes to the
   content go ahead, but if you change the descriptions
   of the individual lists, let me know, since that
   should be kept in sync with the list descriptions
   in mailman.

Thanks,