Re: Windows binaries for GLib-2.2.2, GTK+-2.2.2, GIMP-1.2.5 etc

g_io_channel_unix_new is broken in GLib-2.2.2:

(glib_io_demo.exe:1096): GLib-WARNING **: giowin32.c:1500: 520 is
neither a file descriptor or a socket

(glib_io_demo.exe:1096): GLib-CRITICAL **: file giochannel.c: line 471
(g_io_add_watch_full): assertion `channel != NULL' failed

- Herman