How does it going on bug 105894: Support properties on interfaces?

After two years of time from
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2001-March/msg00332.html,
The Plan issued again:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2003-February/msg00095.html.

How does it going on bug 105894: Support properties on interfaces?

Personally, I need properties on interfaces to implement DOM library,
http://gybe.sourceforge.net/dominigue/ which is implementation of W3C
DOM IDL with GLib.

It is totally built upon GObject this moment, but I suppose that
GInterface is right way than GObject. However, GInterface does not
provide any way to declare properties on interfaces. This is lack of
feature, I think.

Bug 105894 scheduled in 2.4. Would you pliz advance the date if possible?

Best regard,
Kang Jeong-Hee.