Re: Proposal for a new default Gnome GUI

Andrew Sobala <aes gnome org> writes:

> Just as an aside, I thought we had a policy not to distribute
> wonderland?

We (Red Hat) politely asked GNOME not ship a theme that looks identical
to Bluecurve(TM), either through the Wonderland/Bluecurve engine or
another engine and the release team agreed.  However, the
Bluecurve/Wonderland engine is well-written and a good starting point
when making another theme.  You can certainly reuse the code there.

Thanks,
-Jonathan